Sunday, October 22, 2006

"I heard a song on the radio just yesterday, the same one you always asked me to play, and when the song was over I wished they'd play it again..."

-Garth Brooks, Every Now and Then

I'm pretty much always taking pictures in my head and wishing that I had my camera with me. So today, I took alot of pictures. Well I guess technically that was yesterday, since it is going to be 4 AM soon. Whatever.

I slept for 10 hours last night. not sure why, because I didn't know I was that tired. But yeah... I woke up and listened to Celtic music and did cross-stitch and thought about lots of stuff.
Then I walked to work. I pass alot of walls on my way that have graffiti on them, and most of them don't really catch my eye, but these two always do:
And look, here is my old home:
And here is the few pictures I took while I was walking through the International District. Normally I would've taken more, but I stopped at a produce stand to buy an apple, and then my hands were too sticky to use my camera, and it took me a while to find a water fountain. Sorry.
Here are my train tracks that I love so much:
And here is a picture that I took of a little cafe that has a man-made waterfall. Normally that would annoy me, but as a Seattle gal, I'll take whatever waterfalls I can get.
And here is Pioneer Square:

And here is the Waterfront:
And here is the city at night:And oh yeah... happy birthday to me.

No comments: