Sunday, October 08, 2006

"For once I want to be the car crash, not always just the traffic jam, hit me hard enough to wake me..."

-Snow Patrol

I'm in Milwaukie right now. Mom left for the hospital this morning to go see Gammie, and I came to be the poodle-nurse until Tuesday. Right now Bill and I are drinking wine and watching Everwood.

The train ride this morning was relaxing. Then Mom picked me up at the station and brought me here to the house, and then Bill and I spent alot of time trying to teach Mom how to use a cell phone. It was a very odd chain events that I really can't explain, but there was dancing involved. You really had to be there. Oh, and Bill also developed a theory today that suggested that Ernie chews his feet in an attempt to stop communism. Seriously.
Honestly, I'm not in the mood to blog. I just thought I should give some sort of update.

I would like to state, for the official record, that my mom is amazing, and by far the strongest person that I have ever known. Just FYI.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Strong and amazing... except for not being able to use a cell, right? : )

Love you, sister! You should make Bill go buy Lost Season 2! Does he even know season 3 has started? He'd better!

Rebecca said...

Your mom looks so confused...No cell phones for the mommy!