Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"The universe may not always play fair, but at least it has got a hell of a sense of humor."

-Sex and the City

This last week has been pretty gosh darn crazy. Stefani came to town, then a couple of days later I went and saw Dave and Chris, then Kai's birthday party was on Saturday night/Sunday morning. It was great, as always, to hang out with Ben and Kai and their cute little cats.

I spent Sunday, Monday, and very early Tuesday moving all of my things from my old apartment to my new apartment. Sigh. Oh yeah, and then there is work, and that whole trying to figure out where my life is going... details.


Stefani leaves tomorrow, so she is here with me at my new place right now. We are drinking wine and eating ice cream (with plastic forks) and watching Sex and the City. Yay. I like my new place, although I really haven't had any time to unpack yet. I had a couple of hours today while I was waiting for Stef where I could've been unpacking, but I took the time to play piano instead.

That's all for now, because I really should pay attention to this episode, because Carrie is about to talk to Natasha, and I have only seen this episode one-million times, and I might miss something important.

In closing, here are some pictures of Sugar and Lugsy.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Could you post some pics of your new place soon? Dying to see them! When does Kat join you?

erinpesz said...

I will post pics when it doesn't look like an earthquake has hit. (aka Sunday night)

And I think Kat will be here in a few weeks, but i'm not sure.

erinpesz said...

first in the new one. :)

meagan said...

should I change the link to your blog in my sidebar? I haven't done so yet 'cause I'm not sure what to do...

erinpesz said...

Do you mean you don't know how to change it, or that you don't know what to do with me and my double-blogs?

If it is the second option, then yes, you should change it. I will not be blogging in my HardcorePepperocini blog ever again. I keep thinking I should go back and do a closing post, just saying "peace out" or something.

but yes. This is my blog now. Really!

Katie said...

These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along now.

Katie said...

Um, are you alive?

erinpesz said...

define "alive". Because currently, I have cramps that are eating away my body and soul.

I'll blog tonight or tomorrow night. Just for you, sister.