Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole, just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound..."

-Deathcab for Cutie

Hi all. I don't really have much to say in the "update" department. Still really busy, still not unpacked, la la la. Kat got back to into town last weekend and it is great to have her here. It is also great to have her Gilmore Girls DVDs! I've been going nonstop all day and then crashing at night. It's weird, because I'm sleeping better than I have in weeks, but it's making me more tired during the day. Go figure.

Amber came over last night and I felt like I hadn't seen her in years, since last time we saw eachother was on moving day and we were both too tired and busy to say more than a few words at a time. We spent the night melted into the couch eating party pizzas, watching Gilmore Girls and talking. And at one point I put my hand on her stomach and Nacho started kicking like crazy! I'm pretty sure him and I were having a party. It was lovely.

8 comments:

Katie said...

She calls her baby Nacho?

Now I have a whole new reason to be concerned.

erinpesz said...

no, I call her baby Nacho! I asked her to name him Nacho and she said no, but now that's what I call him, and I will continue to call him that, and she says its okay.

Nacho nacho nacho.

Katie said...

Is it a boy?

erinpesz said...

didn't I tell you?

Yes! It is a boy, and his name is Nacho.

meagan said...

nacho! nacho! nacho!!!

Moonwriter said...

Nacho? Will the next child be salsa?

erinpesz said...

Mom, don't be silly. The next child will be "olive".

Duh.

Moonwriter said...

Green.