Friday, May 02, 2008

"The wind is making speeches, and the rain sounds like a round of applause."

-Time

We had an "All Park Meeting" the other day so we could all be instructed on how to not die at Yellowstone. Afterwards, I walked outside and decided that it was the perfect time to take some pretty pictures. So I went inside and grabbed my camera and walked around for awhile.

Here are some pictures of the lodge that I work at. The building that I live in is one building over, but I don't have those pictures yet. Oh! And in the last of these lodge pictures, please note how clear the sidewalk is of snow! I shoveled that sidewalk! Well, me and 3 of the guys. Still though, I was proud.




Here is the path that leads away from the lodge:


And here is a picture of our Post Office. It hasn't opened yet, but it is supposed to in the next week.


We also have a General Store that is extremely cute:


And last but not least, I walked to Old Faithful again. The great thing about a place like Yellowstone is that every day, everything looks different from day to day.


It's kind of hard to tell the ground from the sky, isn't it?

No comments: