Saturday, May 31, 2008

"I feel myself bracing, feel my need to gather everything up so I can finally lay it down."

-The Mermaid Chair

Vicki and I both had the day off today. We left our room at 7 AM to go have breakfast at the Inn, and then we spent 3 hours walking around the park. Today was one of the most beautiful days that I have seen since I have been here, and it was a great day to take pictures. Enjoy!



















And last but not least, look! This rock was sticking its tongue out at me! Amazing!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks so beautiful! It's like you are getting paid to go to summer camp.

Rebecca said...

Pretty pictures!!

Sue Pesznecker said...

Bill says it's too bad that you're trapped in such a miserable location. He's really sorry, but says adversity is good for the character.