Friday, May 16, 2008

"It's not as if I don't like you, it just makes me sad whenever I see it."

-Tire Swing

Magenta (my computer) has been going through some tough times. She has been battling a very serious eating disorder. Luckily, Mom sent me some really good computer food that Magenta couldn't resist. So now she is eating again, and I can go back to uploading pictures. Yay.

Here are some pictures that I took at the Employee Pub. This first one is of Terry showing off his pool skills.


Here is one of Jakob, looking... um... cool.



And this is John!


And I'll throw this picture in because I'm in it, and I guess you all might want to see a picture of me every now and then.


Last week when I had my day off, I walked around with Jakob & Terry and saw lots of pretty things like this:


And last but not least, here are some pictures that I took last night. The first one is the view from the porch of the building that I live in. The others are pictures of the walk from my building to the pub.



No comments: