Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Have a seat while I take to the sky"

-Tori Amos

Do I win the award for the world's most blogger? I probably do.

I really don't have alot to report. I've been spending lots and lots and lots of time playing piano lately, so I've been a bit isolated from the world. I had today off and work didn't call and ask me to come in and it has been a much needed relaxing day. I slept for ELEVEN HOURS (!!!) then did cross-stitch, then practiced off and on for five hours. Yay.

This was a very exciting blog entry. I bet that entries like this make you sad that I don't blog more, huh?

To conclude this very insightful blog, here is a picture that has no relation to anything that I just wrote. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sue Pesznecker said...

Yes! Okay, YES! You win the prize for worst blogger. It's one it's way to your apartment. You'll like the delivery guy.

Sue Pesznecker said...

Damn. I spelled 'on' wrong. I'm a collej writting teechur and I spelld 'in' rong.