Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Turn me on over with a sorrowful tune, tear me apart from the smoky old room, and hold me in the sweet air..."

-Kate Power & Steve Einhorn




















I'm in Portland right now, at Tom & Sonya's place. David is visiting from Arizona, so Kai and I came down for yet another SOU Music Reunion. I hadn't seen David for over three years, so of course I had to make the trip down here. We got here last night and we all stayed up until 2 AM being goofy and ridiculous. Except for Sonya. She went to be kind of early, which is understandable seeing as how her baby is due in three weeks and therefore she is a wee bit tired. Today we don't have any specific plans but I'm pretty sure that we're going to go down to the Saturday Market at some point.

Now I'm drinking coffee and listening to Kate Power on my ipod and waiting for all of these sleepy-heads to wake up. I've been up since 7 and I forgot my book in Seattle (insert deep, dramatic sigh here), so I figured that this would be a good time to blog, because Rebecca-noodle-nose just sent me the 4th of July pictures! The 4th was a fun day. We went to David's house and it was really mellow, which was exactly what I needed. *Tink*

No comments: