Friday, July 27, 2007

"I followed suit and laid out on my back (imagine that), a million hours left to think of you and think of that."

-Tegan & Sara

Sorry that I haven't been updating lately. Actually that's not true, I don't actually feel that Sorry about it, but it just sounds nice to say sometimes.

I read the Harry Potter book. I won't spoil anything for the weirdos that have yet to read it, but I was very satisfied with the last book. The movie is going to be amazing.

I'm in love with the new Tegan & Sara CD, along with abagillion other CDs. I'm totally on a "discover new music" kick, and it is rocking my world.

I would love to write more, (maybe not "love" to write more, but maybe I would "like" to write a little more), but my brain is lacking any form of real activity right now. So here is a picture:

No comments: