Saturday, September 23, 2006

"In some way we could never explain on our opposite sides of the Inbetween, we were born to keep eachother company."

-The Lovely Bones


I got to spend quality time with Amber-nose today. I had lots of cleaning to do, so she came over and laid on my bed and talked to me while I cleaned my room. It was nice to be able to have some time to just talk and be mellow. Every time I see Amber I feel like I haven't seen her in years. Maybe it's because when I lived with her I got used to seeing her every day... but yeah, it was nice to have her here. Then we headed to her place so we could get a movie to watch. She showed me some of the clothes that she got at her baby shower for Nacho. Soooo little and so cute! I can't believe that I was ever that small.
Then we went to the grocery store to get stuff so we could make nachos while we watched the movie. We stopped to look at the gigantic apples that they have been selling lately. Those apples scare me. They're too big. I'm afraid of them.
Then we came back to my place and ate nachos and watched the movie. Then Amber left right as I was getting hit by a wave of tiredness.

I'm so tired, but I can't fall asleep. So i'm blogging instead.

Hmph.

No comments: