Friday, April 27, 2007

"One thing never changed: the brilliant charge of their infrequent couplings, darkened by the sense of time flying, never enough time, never enough."

-Brokeback Mountain

I went back to Ashland last weekend for the first time in almost two years. It was a very quick visit due to my schedule and I wasn't even there for 48 hours, but it was better than nothing. I got to see Nancy, Liz, Stef, Meagan, Alex, Robbie, and Jacob. On Monday morning I had to say good-bye to Jessica because she is leaving for a 2 year job with the Peace Core. That was sad, but at least we had one last day of fun together. Then Jacob and I drove back to Seattle, stopping at Mommy's house for yummy food and a nice relaxing night. That is where I had to say good-bye to my little tiny poodle-face, and that was very very very sad.

Jacob left this morning. I wish that I hadn't had to work every day that he was here, but once again, it was better than nothing.

Anyways, here are some pictures. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your hair is pretty!