Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Didn't you mean to ever say good-bye to me? Did you mean to just - quit me?"

-Alexander's Bridge

I said there would be more pictures, and I meant it. Here are the pictures that Liz took from her and Jessica's trip up here. Enjoy.


These next two pictures are from work yesterday. Tom was a little stressed, and I was on the verge of a breakdown. Work has been a little "off" lately. I won't go into why because it's all just a wee bit too ridiculous to write about, but yeah, due to the "off-ness" of work paired with the fact that I'm hormonal lead me to almost cross that line to insanity. But instead of having a breakdown, I took an "I Love Seattle" tank top and changed it to say "I Love Mariah Carey."

I'd explain why, but the truth is, I really don't know. Welcome to my life.

No comments: