Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"Words like 'Lost and Found' and 'Don't Look Down' and Someone Save Temptation'..."

-Iron and Wine, The Trapeze Swinger

Wow, it has been quite some time since I did an update. Things are good, I've just been very busy and very tired and I'm fighting off a nasty cold that is going around at work. It has been a busy month. Stefani visited, I had Christmas with Mommy-face, Katie & John were here for the New Year's festivities, Jacob is in town for a few days, I've been hanging out with Nick as much as I can which is a challenge since we have conflicting work schedules, blah blah blah.

But yes, things are good and I'm glad that 2006 is over. It was a little much for me.

Here are the pictures I promised. Enjoy!


And now, for the best picture ever taken in the history of the world:



No comments: