Friday, December 08, 2006

"Her voice whispers softly 'Go real slow'..."

-Christine Kane

Yesterday was a very fun and crazy day. I arrived at work in the morning and was happy to see that Melissa and Rayana were working as well. The three of us had fun being silly all day. Nick stopped by on his break and hung out for awhile, and Suzy showed up for the last part of the day. Good times.
Finally it was closing time, and Suzy, Melissa, Rayana and I piled into Suzy's car and headed to the shop's annual Christmas party. And gees, the word "party" feels like an understatement! Tammy and Andy (the owners) booked the upstairs of this really fancy restaurant/bar/bistro downtown and we had never ending food and NEVER-ending drinks. If my glass reached the half-empty stage I would have a bartender behind me in seconds, asking what drink I wanted next. We were all verrrry intoxicated, and there were 32 of us there, and we're a wacky group as it is, and this pretty much pushed us all over the top. It was tons of crazy, silly fun.
After a few hours, the party started dying down and people gradually started leaving. I was talking to Nick when Alex came up and asked us if we wanted to join him and some others at a nearby bar. So Nick and I went with Alex, Anna, Charlette and Charlette's boyfriend and drank more. Charlette really wanted to make sure we were taken care of I guess, because she bought all of us enough drinks to float a sailboat. We were there until the bar closed. All in all, a really fun night.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Fun!